What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPAd Accessories: Case, Keyboard Dock, USB, Camera Connection Kit

kemroon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello friends,

After lot of works completed in my office i wrote some information on iPad accessories,
i was boaring actually got lot of works from my boss so would like to share with you:
iPad Accessories: Case, Keyboard Dock, USB, Camera Connection Kit
read in detail about every aspect of ipad asseccery.

Actually we are all working on iPad in our office so don't know what should i write so after just research decideded to wirte on ipad..lol

Will share with you more info on other device next time if i got some time in my office.

And let me know if you want to know about more ipad or ipad assccesories,, i will write on device.

Good luck!

Regards
kemroon

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With all due respect, what is the difference between what you wrote and what is on the Apple site's list of accessories for the iPad? You say that one can, "read in detail about every aspect of ipad asseccery", but it looks like you simply re-worded what was already on the Apple site.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Spell checking would be helpful too. Your post was too hard to read, so I didn't even bother clicking on the link to your accessory article.

Most reactions

Latest posts