What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold my 16gb wifi and wait for 32gb wifi is killing me

Ian B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sold my 16gb for $500.00 last Saturday and this 7-10 day wait period for my 32gb wifi is killing me. I am starting to miss it and have withdrawal symptoms. I am like a junky looking for a hit. Every time I go looking for it around the house to do a quick watching/surfing/listening I remember that it is gone. Having to use my MAC is getting old and can't wait to get the new ipad hopefully by next week. Every time I get an e-mail ping I hope that it is an Apple e-mail but, no luck yet. I got an e-mail alert yesterday that I had moved up on the waiting list and that they are trying to get me one. Talk about great customer service.

Ian B

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I sold my 16gb for $500.00 last Saturday and this 7-10 day wait period for my 32gb wifi is killing me. I am starting to miss it and have withdrawal symptoms. I am like a junky looking for a hit. Every time I go looking for it around the house to do a quick watching/surfing/listening I remember that it is gone. Having to use my MAC is getting old and can't wait to get the new ipad hopefully by next week. Every time I get an e-mail ping I hope that it is an Apple e-mail but, no luck yet. I got an e-mail alert yesterday that I had moved up on the waiting list and that they are trying to get me one. Talk about great customer service.

Ian B

You lucked out on 7-10 days. I ordered mine this past Sunday, a 64gb wifi, and it isn't supposed to ship until July 6th, delivery July 9th. :(

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
its amazing that you were able to sell it for so much and get almost all ur money back, i think if more stores had it available you would not have been so lucky..

b4 buying my ipad i checked ebay and amazon and they sold for more than the apple store, which is unusually cuz i almost always find things cheaper there.

I think ppl are buying ipads and selling them for more and is another reason why stores dont have them and places like ebay do, but sell 4 more.

OP
I

Ian B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They guy who bought it from me was gonna give it to his dad for Father's day. I kept it in a case and no scratches since it initially came out on day 1. Yeah, not bad getting full price minus the tax. When is it gonna get here, damn it.

lol,

Ian B

gregg37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 64g wifi getting dusty on my desk. Perhaps I should jump on this while the getting is good!

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
funny, i bought the 16gb and the returned at the apple store 2 hours later, the manager said we would have to charge you 50 bucks I said thats BS, i just want a 32 GB and I only had for 2 hours, gimme the 32 GB, he said never have made exception b4, I said I have many relatives and nieces that are thinking of buying ipad I can send more business ur way, so he caved and didnt charge me 50 buck restocking fee, lucky for me..

OP
I

Ian B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another day and no e-mail from Apple. This waiting is killlllllllllliiiiiiiiiiing me.

I already have a new list of new apps to dowload once I get the new one on top of the ones I already had.

Ian B

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Got my e-mail today showing expected delivery of the 28th, Man I hope this is right.

Whaaaaaaaaat, not fair, hope to get mine by mid next week. Congrats and you wll loveeeeeeeee it.

Ian B

Oh I can't wait. I have a proposal to get ready on Keynotes that I've already started on my MacBook Pro and want to see about finishing the last half of the book I've started writing. Every time I've wanted to work on the book, it's been inconvenient to fire up the computer in the middle of the night. This way, hit one button, boom, time to write. I think this is really going to help.

Fotonutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ian,

You may be the first documented case of a patient suffering from severe iPadism (aka iPad Withdrawal Syndrome) :D

I know how it feels....Whenever you hear any "ting" sound, you'll automatically think it is an incoming mail from your iPad's inbox :D

Hope your new iPad arrives soon mate !

OP
I

Ian B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, still no ipad e-mail today. I need an intervention, someone please help me out. I need help!!! lol

Ian B

Most reactions