What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A useful day with iPADing on a Hospital day

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A useful iPADing on a Hospital day

Yesterday night I had an accident. A lady with bicycle speeding on the pavement hit me hard, splashing me to the ground. I could hardly walk. I knew I am going to have a long morning at the Hospital, so I carry my iPAD. I used it to read Magazines while waiting. Hear Music, and of course answering E-Mails. When I got bored of all that I surfed the Web. Also had some games to pass the time. On our way back home (Yes . the X=Ray showed a little fracture on my pelvis). We were looking for a place to get a walker ( you know that thing that help the elderly to walk). Had just the name of the place Opened the iPad google it. Found the address. Activated the GPS on a local Map free program, and got to the site. Now I have 2 full weeks to sit at home and surf the Web and play with iPAD.
:(:(:(

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear about your accident and hope you have a quick recovery. Hopefully you can find a comfortable spot in your house close to the charger!

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorry to hear about the run in with the lady ..hope you get to feeling better and enjoy the ipad

StarLog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take very good care of that fracture, and follow doctors guides, my wife had the same, and was in care for 6 months, now she has 10mm difference in leg length.

Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts