What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, who will dump the ipad3 to get a mini?

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know there are tons of folks out there that just can't stand not having the latest new apple product.
So will you dump the 3 for a new shinny mini?

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zipur said:
I know there are tons of folks out there that just can't stand not having the latest new apple product.
So will you dump the 3 for a new shinny mini?

Hi ziper,
My new iPad 3 is still shiny and new...

I'd like to see the eenie meeni Mini and hold one first.
Likely wait for the Micro iPad, or the iWatch

Chas

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep I know for me the 3 is perfect, so I'll be passing it up but I think it's a great size for a large segment of users with good eyes and small hands.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope! I love my 3. I can't imagine going smaller. My iphone 4 is small enough. I love my books and videos on the 3. The mini will appeal to people upgrading or buying new tablet instead of other samples on the market. The name Apple goes a long way.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

waah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, screen size of iPad 3 is just about perfect. As Steve Jobs once said "7 inch tabs are two big to be used as a phone and too small to be used as a tablet PC"! But I know the portability of 7 inch tablet is one thing that would attract masses!

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as the ipad mini screen too small and i spend about 4 hours a day staring on my ipad3 so i think i'll pending decision to get that new ipad mini :ipad-back:

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Never.....
IMHO the iPad 3 size is perfect...........anything smaller and it's just plain tedious to do anything for an extended period of time.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No way I'm getting rid of my iPad 3 with its retina screen for a weaker device without a retina screen.

However, I will consider, once I see the actual price of the various models, adding an iPad Mini.

Last edited:

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No way I'm getting rid of my iPad 3 with its retina screen for a weaker devices without a retina screen.

However, I will consider, once I see the actual prices of the various models, consider adding an iPad Mini.

Prett much summarizes my feelings in the matter.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why do we have to ditch one idevice to get another....Why can't we have two idevices to compliment each other? :)

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The new, smaller iPad isn't even in the same league as the regular one. It's like comparing an apple with an orange. You might like one more than the other or maybe, you like them both! Your choice. I'm doing just fine with what I got.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts