What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smurf village friend request

I added u in Gc my id was Man0.86
And if ur island is open then slect the trees on the island and jst go down in the list, ur palm seed is already open.. Plant dat :)
And plz gift me bolt.. I ve 3 last bolts to collect..

Hi add mashroom in your village, thats d answer to papa smurf riddle :)

So that the answer.....thanks so much aimo!
Please someone send me a palm oil seed to my island......TIA!

So that the answer.....thanks so much aimo!
Please someone send me a palm oil seed to my island......TIA!

I ve already gifted u bolt today so i cant gift u palm seed untill next 24hrs... U sure checked its not open in ur island...actually i dont have wild sumrf hut in my island but still palm oil seeds are available.. So just asking... Anyways ll gift dat to u tomorrow :)

Please add me on gamecenter: ldan727. I am on level 18 and I am addicted! I will gift and water flowers...

I ve already gifted u bolt today so i cant gift u palm seed untill next 24hrs... U sure checked its not open in ur island...actually i dont have wild sumrf hut in my island but still palm oil seeds are available.. So just asking... Anyways ll gift dat to u tomorrow :)

Yes, I already checked in my crops list, but I don't have that seed. So I guess I have to count on you and other friends to fulfill papa smurf request. Thanks Aimo!

Can someone please give me a palm oil seed in my island? Many thanks!

Please can someone add me, need palm seeds on the island desperately. Will return favour :)

archantadams

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back