What's new

Smurf village friend request

Hey everyone its been so long here is my GC iGatoww feel free to add me
 
Need help... Someone can gift me seeds for flower

Thx in advance

Paul
 
Hi, my daughter (age 2) has just removed smurfs village from my iPhone. I don't want to start over, so don't add me as a friend.
Grrz, 5in666
 
I am butterscotchcandies, please only add me if you gift daily, because I gift and hardly get anything back. I give bolts, dye, or stone unless you ask for something different. But, mostly bolts.
 
Daily player, level 39
Will return all gifts (currently need bolts)

Game Center ID: <!>SEB<!>

Make sure your app is up to date, if I cannot send you the latest gift, I will remove you as I will consider you're no longer playing.
 
i play almost everyday, and gift almost everyday too. i wil gift you bolts unless you dont need them in which i will usually gift dye or xp. gc user name - elise.fine
 
add me i dont have an account on game center so add me on facebook
give gifts daily



Moderation Notice:​
This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules*
No External Links...including Email/Facebook/Twitter Accounts
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom