What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Size matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raeuber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody else think the unit seems too large?
Any thoughts on "There is such a thing as too big?"

huskur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife first thought there was such a thing as "to big" but she is used to it now

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The ipad isnt that big. Its used as a computer and thats pretty small for a computer. it is big for a music player though. A gaming system..eh, in the middle.

OP
R

Raeuber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ipad isnt that big. Its used as a computer and thats pretty small for a computer. it is big for a music player though. A gaming system..eh, in the middle.

I am trying to imagine myself using it as a phone with the 3G service. (this may not be the main function of it then, right?) :)

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I am trying to imagine myself using it as a phone with the 3G service. (this may not be the main function of it then, right?) :)

Dang, if you try to use it as a iphone then your hand will start hurting after awile. Ill be buying the stand(if it doesnt come with it).

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That post is from 2010. There were no iPad Mini's back then; just the original, rather heafty compared to now, iPad 1.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since this thread is almost 7 years old, the original participants having long departed, and dates from before the introduction of the iPad 1 itself as well as the Mini or the larger Pro, it is now closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts