What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple store London

Kendo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I visited the Apple store in London today for the first time and I have to say. It's amazing. I live in Newcastle, England. As far as it being a store goes, it's not your conventional place to buy something.
My wife described it as a large cafe. It thought of it more of an art gallery for electronics.

Nevertheless, I thought it was great and can see why Apple or blowing away their competition with innovation like this, that transcends not just there product range but also their "stores".

Has anybody else been? How does it compare to your local one?

Quazie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
londons quite a big place.
was it the westfield store?
that is my local :p

OP
K

Kendo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quazie said:
londons quite a big place.
was it the westfield store?
that is my local :p

Oops. Didn't realise there was more than one in London. Ha. I'm talking about the one in Covent Garden.
It's far cooler than mine in Newcastle.

Quazie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ah i havn't visited that one.
i may have to go and visit it at some point though now.
the one in westfield shopping center is a beast though

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to admit that I love taking a few minutes to browse the area Apple stores when I have a chance. Both are an hour away, and in busy malls, so I have to have a strong desire to go, but once there, it is pleasurable experience. Clean, organized, and attractive. Great in small doses.

Quazie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yer well westfield is europes biggest shopping center so its also pretty busy and all the tables are heaving most of the day.
still nice to go in for a bit

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm walking distance to Apple's flagship store in downtown Sydney. Hang out there once or twice each fortnight to check out stuff.

Quazie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to west field store today to purchase my first pad. Must admit I'm loving it. Haha

Most reactions

Latest posts