What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

johnl316

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 04-22 and it arrived 05-09 the original email said it would ship on 05-06 and arrive on 05-07.
I had engraved and it shipped on 05-04 but still took until the 9th to arrive. I think Apple always uses fedex but I am not sure. According to fedex it stayed in their facility in HongKong for almost two full days before it was picked up for the rest of it's journey to me.

Last edited:

bobbcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine (32 gig, wifi, black) was slated to arrive on the 24th, but now is scheduled to arrive on the 20th. Cover (red) is supposed to arrive Wednesday. I can hardly wait. I ordered them on May 4th.

Last edited:

minouge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ordered my white ipad 2 on the 30th of april, and just got word yesterday that it finally shipped :) I really hope I get it tomorrow, as I have expidited shipping!

ruready

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ordered my white ipad 2 on the 30th of april, and just got word yesterday that it finally shipped :) I really hope I get it tomorrow, as I have expidited shipping!

Ordered mine on the same day and also shipped out yesterday, its scheduled to come on the 19 :)

GypsyCruiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They keep moving my shipment date back.:mad: Today is the third time it was changed. Even called Apple twice. They have no idea what's going on with my order. Yesterday I was told the shipping labels have been printed and should out later in the day. Checked this morning, delayed 2 more days.:mad:

They did refund me the price of the Smart Cover for my troubles.

I am going cuckoo waiting for this thing.:p

Happy for those of you who got it shipped sooner. I ordered mine on May 2nd.

iHiggy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I placed my order on May 1st and have yet to get my
iPad. Complained to Apple and was given credit for my smart cover. How many other people were given or credited for a smart cover?

Status now shows it shipped on the 14th but is still in China. For some reason it has been stuck in EPZ China for well over 48 hours and UPS can not give me a date on when it will be released. Very frustrating as my local Walmart has iPads in stock now.

scubadiver12165

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the iPad 2 on 4/24 and the smart cover, digital A/V adapter and camera connection kit the next day. The accessories arrived at end of the week. The Apple site showed that it was scheduled to ship on 5/09 and arrive on 5/10. On 5/09, I checked on the status, Fedex showed that it was sitting in Lantau island for the previous few days. The iPad arrived on 5/12, 2 days after the scheduled arrival date. I worked from home that day so I was able to sign for the package. All in all, I was happy with the delivery schedule. Things could always be worse like driving to several stores to look for the iPad only to find that all were sold out.

bbeyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine updated this morning... It shipped today (on schedule) and is set to arrive on 5-17 according to tracking. It originally had an arrival date of 5-13, then changed to 5-20 before it actually shipped.

Mine showed up yesterday... A day earlier than tracking said it would.

minouge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was credited an ipad 2 smart cover without asking :). mine shipped on the 15th, but is still in EPZ China as well. It's been 2 days now.

iHiggy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck in China

Mine to is stuck in China. I talked to UPS and was informed that Apple is shipping out a huge amount of iPads which has overloaded them and created a bottleneck.

iHiggy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How many of you have been either given or credited a smart cover?

Hey I want a free smart cover what should I say just complaint on their tardiness?

Call Apple and complain. If you are not happy about how long it took to get to you then let them know. You never know until you ask. Silence equals consent or in this case content.

Most reactions

Latest posts