What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Setting Mail Preferences/Accounts for use with Penultimate

MikeeW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad2 and have three mail accounts set up....Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail. All work OK.

I noticed I was getting mail twice from hotmail, so I deleted one of the accounts. Not sure how it got that way as each was a bit different in the settings. I managed to end the duplicate emails when I deleted one of the accounts.

However, I just started using Penultimate and ran into an odd situation. If I want to send a page from a notebook, I can send it, but only by using the "CC" line.

That is, I can't get the"TO" line to activate the keyboard and enter an address. The page gets sent, so it is a minor problem.

I wrote to Penultimate and they suggested to delete and re-install my hotmail account, which I did. No difference.

I noted there is no way to set mail preferences in Penultimate. Seems like I'm between a rock and a hard lace.

Most reactions

Latest posts