What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second-Gen iPad Coming Early 2011?

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Holding back" is an integral part of life in general.

When you meet someone for the first time, do you tell them everything about yourself? When I meet people, I don't say "Hi, I'm Jason, and I'm an atheist!" I don't say that because people might not respond well to it, I let them get a feel for me first, and then slowly divulge more of my personality.

In this case, it's simply good business sense, ESPECIALLY with a product like the iPad. No one could have known that it would be so successful. Had Apple thrown every bit of technology they had into it right away, their manufacturing costs would have went up, and if the device failed to sell as well as they were hoping, they just screwed themselves. So they put out a decent device to "test the waters" and then if it succeeds they upgrade it the next year with a few more things.

It's just good business.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Of course it is a rumor but in saying that a new pad will be released most likely near the end of the first quarter in 2011. Which will be March /April it should be understood however that Apple may begin shipping stock in to USA distribution prior to that to meet the demand. I am unsure how the distribution is in USA so that is just a speculation. Only steve knows when it will all happen.

Most reactions

Latest posts