What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen protecto Eaglepro

WAQAS4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just received the screen protector for the ipad 4 and I want to know if its really worth applying on my ipad?

Link deleted: Since the supplied link is superfluous to the question, it has been deleted under the following rule.

----- Rule 13
Reminder - Rule 13 No external links or email addresses will be posted in thread titles. Posting links to products or services is allowed, as long as it is relevant to the conversation, enhances the discussion within the thread, and does not promote your personal web site, domain, service, company, business or another iPad forum. Administrators and moderators reserve the right to delete any inappropriate or excessive links. However, if you are the developer, owner or are otherwise affiliated with the product or service, web site, etc., you may not post links per rule #7. Please review all our forum rules here

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hadn't you already determined that it was an appropriate screen protector before you decided to buy it, WAQAs4?

OP
WAQAS4

WAQAS4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did buy and it arrived already, but I just want to make sure the it will be worth it and that it won't ruin the retina display.

Most reactions