What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scrabble

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It looks like there are 2 versions: 1 Universal and 1 iPad-specific. If I had 1 copy of the universal and synced it with my son's iPhone, my wife's iTouch, and my iPad, will we be able to play 1 common session in our living room? Will the universal work with the HD version?

mzl.jsckdqqv.320x480-75.jpg

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can play on the iPad version, with others who are using the iPhone version. My daughter and I did this before she got her iPad. Once she did, we got the tile rack program for the iPhone and play that way too....a lot of fun!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It looks like there are 2 versions: 1 Universal and 1 iPad-specific. If I had 1 copy of the universal and synced it with my son's iPhone, my wife's iTouch, and my iPad, will we be able to play 1 common session in our living room? Will the universal work with the HD version?

mzl.jsckdqqv.320x480-75.jpg

we play it with the iPad version and wife, son and me use tile rack … this is the prefect family game …. it worth every single cents

OP
zman

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can play on the iPad version, with others who are using the iPhone version. My daughter and I did this before she got her iPad. Once she did, we got the tile rack program for the iPhone and play that way too....a lot of fun!

Let's say I have the Universal version in 3 units (iPad/iTouch/iPhone) and we are all in the same living room, how do you connect with one another? Via Wifi or Bluetooth?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are all connected to the same WiFi network you just hit Local Network play.

Most reactions

Latest posts