What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving images to photo library.

deerhunter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On trying to save several images from a PPS email to my photo library, about half a dozen saved and then just one picture frame with the word JPEG underneath. The PPS had 24 still pictures in it. Any answers out there?

royvankan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem. Until recently all pictures I saved appeared in the photo library. However, now some appear and some don't appear in the photo library. Of the ones that don't appear in the photo library there is sometimes a picture frame with the word JPEG underneath and sometimes no picture frame at all. Do you already have a solution to the problem? Or maybe anybody else? I do have a lot of pictures stored on my iPad (6000+), however there is still plenty of space available.

Most reactions