What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Startup App?

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am about to give an iPad mini as a b'day gift. I would love to have a video automatically play with us singing "Happy Birthday" or some such goofiness.

Is this possible? I tried saving a video to the Apple Photos app, thinking to play it in the picture frame instead of unlocking the iPad---but no soap! Only the initial frame shows as a still photo.

Any ideas?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how/or if you can create the video as an event, but you can go to: Settings > Picture Frame > Events > then Choose your event.

When I take pictures from my Cannon and upload it to the my iPad, it creates an a Event with a date. Maybe others will know how to do this.

OP
Tuttle

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not sure how/or if you can create the video as an event, but you can go to: Settings > Picture Frame > Events > then Choose your event.

When I take pictures from my Cannon and upload it to the my iPad, it creates an a Event with a date. Maybe others will know how to do this.

Hmmmmm. I cant find an "events" option under settings-picture frame.

Most reactions

Latest posts