What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Samsung Wireless Printer

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you have one of the printers on this list?

Attachments

• image-2732809715.jpg
    image-2732809715.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 318
OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nothing is in network :(

Attachments

• image-3927512256.jpg
    image-3927512256.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 264

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can see the printer from your iMac? Is the printer wireless? How does your iMac see it?

OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
You can see the printer from your iMac? Is the printer wireless? How does your iMac see it?

Yes it's wireless connected to my iMac. That works. It was set up easily. On my iMac list of devices (I've posted a screen shot) it now shows that I have a device added to my wireless connection port something which I assume is the printer. I just can't get it to work on the iPad. I have one a printer that is listed on the app.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes it's wireless connected to my iMac. That works. It was set up easily. On my iMac list of devices (I've posted a screen shot) it now shows that I have a device added to my wireless connection port something which I assume is the printer. I just can't get it to work on the iPad. I have one a printer that is listed on the app.

Is your printer on bluetooth or on your network? What is your printer model number?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No it's wireless. ML2165W

so there is no usb cord from iMac to printer?

What I'm getting at this the ipad app ought to see this printer from inside the app when you get ready to print. So without being there we have to determine for sure if it is indeed setup on your network. It is clearly designed for wireless printing from mobile devices.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm about to have company so I must get away from the computer. I will return tomorrow.

OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think I've managed to figure it out. It works if I keep the install the wired connection from the printer to the iMac lol. How stupid am I? Thought it would work via wireless to the iMac too lol

Most reactions

Latest posts