What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari app

sharon754

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, I can't find my Safari app on the Ipad. Does anyone know where to find it of install it?
Gr. Sharon

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've seen no sign you can install it - it's one of the system's default programs (bottom row of the first screen with a compass icon); I think the only way to re-install it is to restore your ipad using iTunes.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Yep, Safari comes on the ipad and is one of the few apps that cannot be removed.

You may want to press the home button, wait a few seconds and then press the home button agian. This will allow you to search for things on the ipad. Search for Safari and it should come up in the list of found items.

OP
S

sharon754

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,

Thnx everyone, don't know what it was, but had to restore the Ipad. Everything is ok now! Thnx again!

bigolyt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Safari icon is blank now.... doesnt have the normal icon, just a blank white screen. Anyone know how to fix that? I've tried shutdown/reset...

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
My Safari icon is blank now.... doesnt have the normal icon, just a blank white screen. Anyone know how to fix that? I've tried shutdown/reset...
Could this (and the other event from down under) be the result of a Safari version upgrade? Could there have been some kind of data gap between the upgrade of the application and the upgrade of the iPad OS?

Meliray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too have lost my safari app. I refuse to restore because it has taken me forever to get my iPad back the way I had it. Long story. Short - broken screen (thanks kids) - so I got a replacement and it was time consuming getting it back to my liking. I just use the google app mow to search the Internet. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts