What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari 5 is here!!!

OP
MikesTooLz

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
safari suxxors on windows vista or any os. FF FTW!!!

ROFL good one.

Firefox is a bloated POS. The whole deal shifting from Mozilla to firefox was to strip off all the extras that slow it down. FF main focus was speed. Now look at it, there just adding and adding stuff to slow it down more and more. It started going down hill once FF 3.0 came out.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And the Windoze version (5.0.1) came out today. I really like Safari visually, but it really runs like crap on Vista. (Yeah, I know. Some of you are going to say that everything runs like crap on Vista!)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah hah! So I'm not the only one! I used to keep getting the message "Safari has stopped responding".... sorta like my ex wife!

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed Safari 5 and was tried installing a couple of extensions. Each one failed with an error code, after the error code the window under the extension changed to "installing", but it was not installing. Anyone have any suggestions or exp installing extensions?

Most reactions

Latest posts