What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari for Mac/Windows..i love it..do you?

Safari web browser

• I hate Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did not know i can choose browsers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

greasemuntney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Safari on my pc and love it. I never open any other browser. I have been using it for a few years now. Safari is another reason I want a Mac Book Pro even more and make the swap from pc to Mac.

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But i love to surf on mozilla because it supports almost all extention plus all add-ons..

OP
Poser

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But i love to surf on mozilla because it supports almost all extention plus all add-ons..

there we go... what computer do you have?

and what extensions do you use? make a list, i will check out what they do.

although i made this thread, i only used firefox for 30 mins the most(on a pc, prob 3 yrs ago), never tried chrome(prob would).

off topic: Dolphin browser for iOS looks promising.

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats just with you guy..
Every person surfs internet has its own basic needs i have mine & u have yours, nothing personel so enjoy ur safari,...

OP
Poser

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats just with you guy..
Every person surfs internet has its own basic needs i have mine & u have yours, nothing personel so enjoy ur safari,...

not sure where you are coming from, I'm not knocking on you, i don't have browser hate....this thread is actually to educate/teach people that browsers can do much more than just simply browsing the web, where they can learn about such things as extensions and add-ons for their browsers.

which i asked you this " and what extensions do you use? make a list, i will check out what they do. " even though i don't have the browser, i can't still do research on it.

now that list people can see on here and go explore too, just like you, because if you are using them, they have to be useful.
and maybe i will go download firefox if i like a certain extension for what it does, if people explain/list them.

OP
Poser

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts