What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running iphone apps on ipad

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have just noticed that the few iphone apps I run on my ipad mini look less fuzzy than they did before ios7, they look quite a bit sharper. Or is it my imagination? I've also noticed that the x2 button in the corner of the screen has gone now with ios7,

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have just noticed that the few iphone apps I run on my ipad mini look less fuzzy than they did before ios7, they look quite a bit sharper. Or is it my imagination? I've also noticed that the x2 button in the corner of the screen has gone now with ios7,
You're right, they look better than with 6.1.3. The x2/x1 button is still there. It's location seems to depend on the app. Sometimes it's at the bottom, I've also seen it at the top.

OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On my half dozen iphone apps the x2 button has definitely vanished!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried the Apple Store app on my mini and from being a fuzzy little blurred app before it now looks stunning.......

image-2002601260.jpg

It is pin sharp and unless I am mistaken it now fills much more of the screen thereby negating any need for the x2 button......grrrrrrreat!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts