What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RT building

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a real time building game, medieval or modern, could be Stronghold like or even Simcity-like. Any suggestions?

I am tired of that kind of games where you order to build something and it will comlete in like 12 hours, or I can speed it up for 200000 credits. :p

iPad "3", 32GB, Wifi, White

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SimCity Deluxe, the only "City Simulation Building" I've been playing, couldn't find any others of the type. But Venture Towns is a close one I guess? It doesn't have the iPad optimization mainly because it's for the iPhone, but it's still worth a try, I'm a really big fan of Kairosoft Games, they make alot of great simulation games (not much in quality though, hehe).

And you really like Real-Time games don't you? Hehe...

OP
L

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the continuous support Allen! :)

And yes, I REALLY like those. :p

iPad "3", 32GB, Wifi, White

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're welcome and those ones have lite versions if you want to try it, and I'll just keep on checking on some games.

Most reactions

Latest posts