What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City of Wonder Cheap Building bug/glitch?

elizabethsarah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still have the problem with the embassies - I can't always add them to the allied nations even tho I can build their small embassy.

Draco, I have the same thing with my car factory- it produces anything but cars!

"sale" is happening again now!

elizabethsarah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Draco26 said:
Happened again last night at around 11:30. I was playing and for some odd reason I got booted out of the game and it reloaded. Cheap buildings again! The window seems to last for about 12 hours before the primo buildings cost an obscene amount of gold bars again.

elizabethsarah,
I thought the name was familiar. I already have you listed as an ally. I checked out your city. WOW! You really have a flair for aesthetics. How large is your land plot?

Thank you:) Moving the buildings around is probably my favorite part of the game, lol

I expanded until it won't let me anymore. I forget the final dimensions... Maybe 33x33?

OP
D

Draco26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
*sigh*
Well if it is not obvious by now, it will be very soon. After downloading the last update, the game starts with a message that the City of Wonder game will no longer be available after 30 days. To show that we value your participation in the game, all gold bar buildings are now available for silver coins
:(

Most reactions

Latest posts