What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Wedding

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - and it's my taxes that go to pay for it! Those who support the Royal Wedding - let them pay! Count me out!

Tim

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I am hearing here that the wedding cost 43 million and the cake 1 million. And that 85% of Brits hate this royal stuff.

Yep, it's all for you Americans.........enjoy!

The Archangel

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I am hearing here that the wedding cost 43 million and the cake 1 million. And that 85% of Brits hate this royal stuff.

Yep, it's all for you Americans.........enjoy!

The Archangel

Funny! I have yet to check it out, but on my local radio show ~ the hosts are not happy with it.

It is kinda cool and romantic, yes? Admit it, Gab.:D

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Funny! I have yet to check it out, but on my local radio show ~ the hosts are not happy with it.

It is kinda cool and romantic, yes? Admit it, Gab.:D

Nope, no, no, no, no, no......I refuse to.....I simply refuse to......bah! Humbug!

The Archangel

OP
N

Nozaed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad it went off well. Good luck to them both. London looks great. Everyone should be proud at how well the crowds behaved.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll watch the rerun tonight. The only thing that will get me out of bed at 4 a.m. is to order an iPad. :)

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I watched some of the wedding live on tv from California... But I went to sleep during the part where Kate's brother did a reading... For me it was around 3:30 am and I was super tired!! But yea.. I thought the wedding was gorgeous! I'm actually watching the rest of the ceremony right now since I recorded it on my dvr last night. I'm waiting for the kiss!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions