What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Wedding

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think there is a way to make the royal wedding more interesting, get Wills and Kate to take the Total Wipeout course to get to the alter......I'd just love to see them bouncing across those big red balls!

The Archangel

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frankly, I would rather be run over by a bus than watch Pomp and Circumstance all day on the TV. I wish the couple no malice, I don't know them, they don't know me.

Sleeping on the streets of London just to catch a glimpse?

Insane. :)

How insane are the people down here in the Philippines?! lol totally insane! local networks are airing the wedding live. duh?! like were suppose to be really interested on it? :p

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
iPad Forums has four moderators - two in Scotland - that's Leigh who is the world's expert on iPad hacking and me, who is an expert on absolutely nothing, one in California - that's Marie ('SweetPoison') - and Colin in Brisbane, Australia ('col.bris'). That deliberate geographical distribution is meant to ensure there are moderators on duty 24/7.

We're a bunch of 'volunteers' who patrol the site and try to keep it family friendly. We ruthlessly delete spam and ban the spammers, we try to adjudicate in disputes and enforce the rules. Many other Forums fall apart because they become like the 'Wild West' with swearing, disrespect, profanity, extremism, political and religious arguments. So we are like unelected sheriffs. The site is privately-owned and funded by the advertisements you see around the page. Moderators don't get paid, we do it because either we're iPad enthusiasts or crazy or both. There are also a few super-moderators who keep us in check.

We aim to keep iPad Forums a 'nice place to be' with people who are iPad enthusiasts. We don't allow members to disrespect one another, we want everyone to be polite and well-behaved. We want your kids to be able to come to iPad Forums without you having to worry what they'll find here.

OK - like all people - we sometimes get things wrong but hopefully we're broad-minded enough to be able to admit it when we make mistakes and apologise to the members who we've dealt with unfairly.

If you read the 'Rules', which are not intended to be restrictive, then you'll see how the moderators keep 'law and order'.

But, just to stress the point, we want iPad Forum to be a nice place to hang out with other iPad enthusiasts. Of course, we encourage vigorous discussion - even those people who don't like the iPad are welcome - as long as it stays within the bounds or reasonable, polite and respectful discussion.

Tim

AMAZING! And I think you are doing a very good job :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely not!! Can't stand it - even moderating iPad Forums is better....:D

TV is off and will stay off - didn't buy any papers for fear they'd have something in about it

Tim

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not watching it, my family is. Glad for the long weekend due to this wedding, and i am spending more time on the ipad :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish the couple much happiness and a long life.
They are in love and thats all that counts.

Non Loyalist and former Welshman.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I loved the wedding I've seen all of them in my lifetime. I wish them well. Wouldn't want their job. Loved the dress

Most reactions

Latest posts