It’s already been a big hit on Steam, but now old-school monster-catching Roguelike RPG Siralim 2 has arrived on iOS, reports Touch Arcade. The first Siralim game actually started out on mobile before arriving on Steam and console, but for the sequel it’s the other way round.
If you love your classic RPGs and Roguelikes, then this is the game for you! It has a “Very Positive” rating on Steam, with 95% positive user reviews, and the early reviews in the App Store are all loving the game as well.
Developed and published by Thylacine Studios, Siralim 2 is a never-ending game with an “infinite amount of content,” according to Thylacine. There are no limits or level caps whatsoever, just lots of good-old-fashioned dungeon crawling, coupled with some rare-treasure hunting as you upgrade your castle with your spoils.
Here are some of the game’s main features, via the App Store:
- Summon over 500 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities.
- Breed your creatures to make them lay eggs. The offspring inherits attributes from its parents!
- Use your creatures to fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomized quests.
- Equip your creatures with spells. Spells can be found with randomly generated properties that change the way they behave in battle.
- Craft and customize equipment for your creatures with the help of over 600 different crafting materials.
- Upgrade your castle to unlock new rooms, NPCs, quests, and more!
- Tons of side content - gamble with the dwarves, fight in the battle arena, study in the library, cook a meal, entertain the riddle dwarves, and much more.
- An endless adventure - there are no level caps, no inventory space limits, and no true end to the game. Difficulty scales as high as you want.
- Cross-platform cloud saving allows you to play the same save file on multiple different devices and platforms.
Click here to download for $4.99: Siralim 2 (RPG / Roguelike) on the App Store
Sources: App Store, Hardcore RPG Sequel 'Siralim 2' Has Just Hit the App Store