What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Road Trip Planner?

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have looked at several apps without finding a trip (miles and driving time for a specified route) route planner that meets the following specs.

I would like to have a route planner with start and end point with intermediate points as needed. The app should create a route but allow one to easily modify the suggested route. It should give the miles and driving time of each segment as well as for the start and end segment. The iPad app should be an iPad app.

I use the Garmin MapSource app on my MBA for route planning and would like to use my iPad/iPhone to do the same thing.

Thank you.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using iPF

etheriau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi--

Take a look at myscenicdrives.com's Road Trip Planner which is a web app optimized for IPad and other devices and does most of the things you want. We're making it easier and easier to use as time goes on an we love feedback on the app. HTH.

Eric

I have looked at several apps without finding a trip (miles and driving time for a specified route) route planner that meets the following specs.

I would like to have a route planner with start and end point with intermediate points as needed. The app should create a route but allow one to easily modify the suggested route. It should give the miles and driving time of each segment as well as for the start and end segment. The iPad app should be an iPad app.

I use the Garmin MapSource app on my MBA for route planning and would like to use my iPad/iPhone to do the same thing.

Thank you.

Mike

OP
M

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you for the information.

Most reactions