What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removed App

Wael Mahmoud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have installed one app in the past (Video D/L) by Rojas Muchas, last month I have enabled the app offloading option, then the app has got deinstalled, I tried to reinstall the app but unfortunately it seems removed from the app store, is there any option to get this app back as I have around 15 - 20GB data under that app.
Please help me if anyone has this app, how to download it and have it installed to get the data or even any app that can extract the data out of it even if it’s deleted
Appreciate any advice

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately since the app is no longer available to download from the App Store there is no way to reinstall the app and access the data. The only hope is if the developer updates the app to work with the latest versions of iOS and iPadOS.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sometimes apps removed for sale from the App Store can still be re-downloaded if you go to the App Store > Tap on your user icon at the top right > Purchased > My Purchases.

D33F1FA2-A089-4DC3-A66F-FF0758BF58C3.jpeg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some apps though, are removed from sale and can’t be re-downloaded from your purchase history because they haven’t been updated to work with the latest iOS versions. They’ll still work if you leave them on your device but can’t be re-downloaded if deleted.

Most reactions

Latest posts