What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Registering to a different computer than my main computer

jaspergibb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently recieved an ipad from my dad that we bought in Auz. Im now with him in Singerpore until the end of august. I wondering if i register my ipad on one of his computers and then when i get home plug it into one of my computers will it still allow me to upload music and videos from my computer?

Please help

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Yes it will let you sync with any computer. However when you sync with a computer it will delete everything you synced from the last computer.

jackiemac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.WoowooMac.com
Yes it will let you sync with any computer. However when you sync with a computer it will delete everything you synced from the last computer.

Yup, what MikesToolz said. :) Plus...

As long as you use the same iTunes account on your iPad and computer at home, you will be able to redownload any purchased music, apps, etc. you happen to buy in Singapore. Note: your account (assuming its an Auz account) will only let you purchase from the Auz store.

I hope this helps.

knightsxzv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I REALLY help too...... I registered my Ipad with my mum's laptop unknowing of the consequences.... I have bought like very SINGLE episode of GLEE the TV show and i want to sync to my computer, but i can't even if i click sync and check all the boxes for the various options such as the TV shows, Movies and Music after i click sync it says that all my information, TV shows etc..... Will disappear so I am in desperate need of help.... How to do I register MY IPad with MY computer? Please help... Many Thanks

Most reactions