What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rainbow Dragon Breeding (DRagonvale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelDragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been playing Dragonvale for about 3 weeks (without purchasing ANY gems or GIFTS). Today I bred a level 10 Blazing Dragon (on left side) and level 10 Crystal Dragon (on right side) and finally I got a rainbow dragon!!! However, I need to add that I tried to breed different level 10 dragons BEFORE completing ALL the goals, twice and could not breed a rainbow dragon with any success. FYI, I am currently at level 17 in the game, I have 3 islands, all the element boosts, 1 or more of every decoration or building.(except the new lightning crystal decoration or new volcano decoration, which I am not purchasing for 10 million!) Also, I have 14 habitats. I have 3 large earth, 3 large fire, 2 large cold, 2 large plant, 1 air, 2 large water, 1 rainbow ( which I waited to build until I had several level 10's and 3 islands so that I could make money with other habitats. Otherwise it just sits there making no money) = 14 habitats. I have 7 large farms that I always grow 3000 in each once a day and a coliseum that I start once a day since it takes 24 hours. That way I don't have to babysit it all day. My biggest money maker so far is my 3 large earths filled with quake dragons and 1 earth dragon I use to breed. Hint, if you want to look in the market at the dragon eggs, if the dragon costs 1,000 gems, that means that it will sell for $1,000,000 if you want to breed and sell dragons to make money. Ok, if you want to know, I have all the dragons except blue fire which will end the game for me. I was addicted to this game, but after I make blue fire I am not sure what else to do? So hopefully the designers will keep it interesting for me. I hear this game is a top grossing money game... But I have not spent a single penny on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum.

I've moved your post to the iPad Games section, where more Dragonvale fans can see it...

Marilyn

OP
A

AngelDragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG! I found a hidden dragon!!!!!! So, I am just sitting there with my IPad on my lap and it was facing upsidedown with Dragonvale playing when I looked down at the Large Cold Habitat and there I saw an EVIL grey dragon in the background with blue crystal teeth and a large green eye.

Mokamommy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AngelDragon said:
OMG! I found a hidden dragon!!!!!! So, I am just sitting there with my IPad on my lap and it was facing upsidedown with Dragonvale playing when I looked down at the Large Cold Habitat and there I saw an EVIL grey dragon in the background with blue crystal teeth and a large green eye.

What kind of dragon is it? Do you think it was just fluke?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

hi_manfred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to this game. I'm on level 14. Game center id name is hi-manfred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions