What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quicktime alterative

anthonyq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
please can you tell me if I should be able to play videos taken with the iPad and down loaded to my PC via Dropbox, using "Quicktime Alternative", rarther than the full blown "Quicktime".

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anthonyq said:
Hi all,
please can you tell me if I should be able to play videos taken with the iPad and down loaded to my PC via Dropbox, using "Quicktime Alternative", rarther than the full blown "Quicktime".

try VLC on apps store

iPad 3 

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anthonyq said:
Hi all,

here i found some more

oplayer, AVPlayer, BUZZ Player, GoodPlayer

iPad 3 

OP
A

anthonyq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the replys, I may not have made it clear what my problem is. It is when I have down loaded the file on to my PC (Windows Vista) that I am unable to view the recording.

Most reactions

Latest posts