What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question

iChuckNorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seeing as how the bezel and the innards are different, that isn't going to be something a tech could do.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
I second what the poster above me said however...

In theory, it could be done, as you could always move a few things around inside and put a camera in there.

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would a computer tech add a iPad 2 face plate with cam to iPad 1?
Is that even possible ?

it is called iPOD Touch. Carry it in your pocket ... Does what you want. If you have an original iPAD and want the camera ... sell the iPAD and buy an iPAD2

It will work better also, since iPAD2 has much more performance

OP
G

Gregjr1971

iPF Noob
Reaction score
madhatter61 said:
it is called iPOD Touch. Carry it in your pocket ... Does what you want. If you have an original iPAD and want the camera ... sell the iPAD and buy an iPAD2

It will work better also, since iPAD2 has much more performance

I'm very aware of the iPod touch.....I have a iPad 1 engraved from my wife can't and don't want to sell it but asking questions to see what's possible and to maybe spark an idea for someone that can make it a reality..

pastorsteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess the question is - how many cameras does one person need? Almost every phone has one (mine is 8 MP). I carry a video camera and still camera with me (along with my phone). Most computers have webcams. All newer (not mine) iPod Touch's have dual cameras..... It goes on and on. I, for one, don't need a camera in every device I carry. One is enough and my phone, at the minimum, has that.

Most reactions