What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question About Websites That Use Flash

Mike4AU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If a website uses Flash in certain areas of its site, does that result in an iPad not being able to access any part of the site? For example, MSN uses Flash for an advertisement, but, as far as I can tell, does not use Flash on most of its site.

Thanks for any help.

OP
M

Mike4AU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think I made myself clear. I know that Apple mobile devices will not access Flash content, but does that also result in not being able to access the part of a website that does NOT use Flash?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Most will display minus the flash bits.
Try Skyfire or Puffin browsers to get some limited flash.
They will play some flash videos but not games.

Taylork1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mike4AU said:
I don't think I made myself clear. I know that Apple mobile devices will not access Flash content, but does that also result in not being able to access the part of a website that does NOT use Flash?

"flash" is a word you can't use one this site. Even the most legit question will evoke a swarm of negative reaction. Sad, but true.

To answer your question, non-flash content will render fine. The flash content will be blank or suggest you " download the latest flash player", but since there isn't one, so your download attempt wont work.

Most reactions