What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash player integration with browser

ED_OG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm relatively new to apple so bear with me. But as a former slave to PC platforms, I wanted to ask about adobe flash player. I know it's outdated and kinda costly on battery life but I still like having it because there's a lot of content out there that users have formatted their media in ADB Flash Player. For example I like streaming sports via certain web sites and flash player seems to be the usual format of choice Aside from that I also wanted to know if In order to use the flash player do I need to use a particular browser, but I think I just answerd my own question cuz apps don't share coding do they I between on another lol. Anyway. I'm not a programmer just a consumer.

For othe most part I like to use my ipad for multi tasking. I'm glad I found an app that will allow me to navigate multiple web pages simultaneously. Which is great, because, dare I say it, one "window" has youtube playing for me, the other I'm here typing this thread and if I wanted I can check my yahoo mail. All at the same time. I'm hoping it'll replace my laptop as my web portal. I mean I don't develop games or apps nor do I design sites and ****. Hell I don't even need my dvd player right now. I just need my ipad to be a versatile web portal.

But yeah I would like to get the flash player and know if all my apps will be able to use it. Or is it app by app basis. Meaning I will need an app with the flash but in. It would be great if my quad browser will be able to use the flash. And give me that freedom.

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
ED_OG

ED_OG

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions