What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question About Backgrounder

bolinao

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,how do i stop an app being in the backgrond ? For example if i background a radio app and have music playing in the background and want to stop the app so there is no more music,besides restaring the ipad,how can i stop the app? Thanks

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
The same way you made the app run in the background.

by default it should be holding the home button for a few seconds. So when you have the app open and hold the home button for a few seconds a message should pop up saying that backgrounding for this app was turned on or off.

mkrowkis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a free Backgrounder switcher available for the iPad? I use to run Backgrounder along with Kirikae on my iPhone 3G before iOS4 came out with their multitasking solution.

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Circuitous is what I use, not sure if it works in conjunction with backgrounder, but it works nonetheless. Pretty well I might add!:D

DawgBone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Circuitous is what I use, not sure if it works in conjunction with backgrounder, but it works nonetheless. Pretty well I might add!:D
It works very well with Backgrounder.... Even has an icon that let's you know that an app is backgrounded....

Most reactions