What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with viewing albums in Photogene.

Kepynia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just downloaded Photogene, as due to reviews I believed I could view complete albums and select photos for upload to Facebook.

Now I have purchased it i find I can only view individual photos from an album, even though the tutorial says I should see complete albums as thumbnails.

When I click the new button I see all photos In an album only in a window, when I select a photo it opens ip for editing and can be uploaded.

Could someone advise me where I am going wrong please. I have an iPad 1 with version 4.3.3 OS and according to the app store Ihave purchased photo gene version 3 for iPad.

Hope someone has some advice for me. Kepynia

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry but what exactly are you asking? You want to upload groups of photos at once instead of 1 @ a time?

OP
K

Kepynia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorted

I was expecting to view albums thumbnails in full screen.

I have now sorted the problem by forcing a restart of Photogene. I don't think it accepted the location service when it first opened.

Thanks for trying to help.

LoveMySons2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No albums in Photogene

When I open Photogene I don't see the album page as shown in the promo material in the App Store. I have reset
location services to 'allow' but nothing changed. You said you corrected the problem by forcing a restart of Photogene
how did you do that?

OP
K

Kepynia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Double click the menu button. You should now see a row of icons at the bottom of the screen. These relate to the apps which are open.

Touch anyone and keep your finger there until its starts wobbling and an additional icon appears on the left corner of each icon. Press that icon to close the programme - you need only do it for Photgene- but no problem if you do it for all. Then either click menu button or slide finger down screen to clear bottom row. now restart app in normal way.

Regards

Kepynia

Most reactions

Latest posts