What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

problem with safari

fagani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi
just got a problem with safari
i download a website (no problem with that) but when i try to enter the content of the web page it is impossible: the page is grey and when I tap on the screen nothing happens

this is only with safari

any help?

thanks/Fabio

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It could well be that the website is using something for input which is not iPad compatible, e.g. flash, activex, java, etc.
It would help if you could tell us the site.

OP
F

fagani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it is for every site, like google for example

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well that's not normal behaviour at all. Try a full reboot, which normally solves little problems like that. Hold the power button until the slide to turn off slider appears, then slide it. Wait till the iPad turns off, then turn it on again. Hopefully it will be OK after this.
Safari works fine for the vast majority of sites under normal operation, but especially google etc. I suspect something has hung somewhere and needs to be cleared on your device.

OP
F

fagani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
now it works again
thanks a lot mate

Most reactions

Latest posts