What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with restoring

Eulag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I've a problem with restoring my iPad. Essentially, I'm running firmware 3.2.2 which I jailbroke with blackra1n quite some time ago. Anyway, I wished to restore my iPad back to 3.2.2 and basically get rid of the jailbrake.. with the intentions of then upgrading to the latest firmware. I had previously done this with an older ipod touch and thought the process would be quite similiar. Therefore, I downloaded the firmware 3.2.2 online and then tried to put my device into DFU mode in order to restore it. This is where I have the problem: it won't go into DFU mode and i keep getting the connect to itunes logo( i have tried numerous times to put it into DFU mode and it simply isnt working). Then when I try to restore the get the 3194 error that the device can't be restored. I'm on itunes 10.7 and am wondering what I'm doing wrong. Even when I disconnect the ipad from the computer i can't force restart it by holding down the home and power button and hoping to just turn it back on- it keeps bringing me back to the connect to itunes logo,i.e it's in recovery mode. I'm just wondering what can I do to fix this because at the moment the ipad is essentially "bricked" so to say. I'd really appreciate a helping hand, thanks!

edit: I've actually managed to get it into DFU mode I think, however, I still get the 3194 error when I try to restore. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts