What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four Security Tips for your iPad

Berlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not physically lock it???

There are plenty of useful iPad locks on the market today. Some are only suitable for retail and POS, like the Ram Mount solution which you can't take with as it needs to be bolted into something. Others, like Maclocks iPad lock and security case, are perhaps better for consumers. You can use the lock just about anywhere, and it can be easily removed when you're done.
All those software security suggestions are good to maybe keep your info safe, but why not opt for keeping the actual devise safe?? :)

Shutterbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
great topic! my solution was impractical...a purse/tote large enough to keep my iPad with me at all times when I'm out and about, but of course that's not always possible. I'm going to look into these other options!

austin62097

iPF Noob
Reaction score
epb said:
Not unless unlocking it was the last thing you did - it's typically the first.

Still tho maybe he/she only wanted to count unread mail or something quick like that?

Most reactions