What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with movies

slash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my iPad and really enjoy learning to use it. The problem I'm having is any movie whether from youtube or even the introduction to iPad that comes with it pauses after 10 or 15 seconds and to continue I have to restart it this continues as long as I try to watch it. Any ideas?

Thanks, slash

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try waiting until the video finishes loading before starting to watch it. Before you press play on a YouTube video, watch the timeline bar. It will start to fill up with a grey color...that's the progress of it loading. Once you press play, you will see your watch progress dot start to catch up to the load bar. When the two meet is usually when your video stops playing.

Just wait until the video loads, or press pause before the dot catches up with the load bar to let it load up more of the video.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're on 3G with Americas Crappiest Network in a bad area, it will have a hard time streaming video.

eldergeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
none of these answers address this widespread issue and are condesending and protective of ipads image.

Most reactions

Latest posts