What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with App Store on ipad3

Afad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm having problem with my App Store. Apparently im unable to search the apps which I like to download. It just show blank on the screen. I did reformat back but it turn out the same. I have attached 2 photos for u guys view. If any of u guys know of any solution plz help me! Thanks

Attachments

• image-533029454.jpg
    image-533029454.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 454
  • image-3238547160.jpg
    image-3238547160.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 407
OP
Afad

Afad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I did.. Never adjust anything.. Do u have any idea y?

OP
Afad

Afad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do u mean by restriction disable? Where can I find it? General setting?

L

Lunar

Just tried browsing the app store direct from my own iPad3, as I tend to mostly browse the store from my PC, but it seems fine here, infact I put the same search details in that you used, and I had the relevant apps show for me to take my pick from..

I must admit this does seem a strange one.. does all other browsing appear ok, IOW I assume this issue is only with the app store? I think your've already tried a non-destructive reset/reboot by holding down the on/off switch and the Home button at the same time, without much joy, if your the same user I was reading about yesterday with this problem. I notice you said you had re-installed too, so as suggested, it does sound like you may have done something to restrict access on the app store, I can't really think what else it can be... other than a setting that's been overlooked somewhere, either on the app store account settings or the ipad itself.

Can you access and view your app store account okay with no problems from another device .. like your PC or Laptop ?

When you do hopefully find the solution, can you let us know what was causing it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Afad

Afad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Guess what? They don't know what cause the problem. So they exchange 1-1. :-(

Most reactions

Latest posts