What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing to Lexmark S300 printer

karen mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really need ascendents please.

I want to print from my iPad to my wireless printer without going through my computer. I have a Lexmark S300 series network. Yesterday I found the Cortado workstation app I found that my printer driver was not compatible, they suggested that I get another app link it though my laptop. I really can not believe that there is nothing out there that I can not print from my iPad without going through my laptop or at my printer is not compatible.

Is there anyone out there that can help me or suggest what app I can use or am I just SOL. Oh, one more thing, I'm getting a mini iPad.

OP
K

karen mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, but I really don't think there is a way to print directly from the iPad to a wireless printer, maybe with the newer printers that have efiles I believe they are called. Even though Iv only had my printer for three years. Anyway thanks for the help and referrals but I well use my laptop for now for printing, and maybe one day there will be printers that well be compatible to the iPads.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, but I really don't think there is a way to print directly from the iPad to a wireless printer, maybe with the newer printers that have efiles I believe they are called. Even though Iv only had my printer for three years. Anyway thanks for the help and referrals but I well use my laptop for now for printing, and maybe one day there will be printers that well be compatible to the iPads.
There are printers that are compatible with the iPad, they use a technology called AirPrint. http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4356

Most reactions

Latest posts