What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing from Pages, Numbers, or Keynote

usbrowns

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and Print Central apps. I can print emails, Web pages, and other items; however, I cannot seem to print the documents from the iPad apps. Anyone find a way to print these documents?

OP
U

usbrowns

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I exported a pdf from Pages; however, the pdf does not show up in the Shared Documents when I open Print Central?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm with you...you can do it in a round about way by hooking up to iTunes. But for now, the best way is to email it to yourself and open up your email in Print Central. :(

Captain McBad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Email yourself the file, print from your Mac/PC. Yeah, it's really clunky, but printing directly from iPad is "coming", say's Steve.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or you can email yourself the file and print from the iPad. :p

free_bonus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad / how to print numbers , pages & keynote

I have the Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and Print Central apps. I can print emails, Web pages, and other items; however, I cannot seem to print the documents from the iPad apps. Anyone find a way to print these documents?

I have all the iwork app on my ipad. I give up find out how to print from these apps. I was thinking iwork garanted to print out from these applications but here I feel this is not a ready product still under construction. I never will start to mail my own file fore printing.

I use now DocsToGo and ePrint. You can easily manage printing
in that combination. Other printer apps might work also but
DocsToGo with ePrint I have in use, works perfectly even with bigger
networkprinters (pagecrunchers).

Most reactions

Latest posts