What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing Color Effect Image

chelc530

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I must first say I am new to Apple and the iPad. I edited a photo using "Color Effects" app and I having difficulties with printing it. I emailed it to myself and saved it on my PC. When I view the image on my PC the image looks exactly like the edited one, which is great. The I tried printing it....First I tried using my Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX program and the image does not appear in the folder that it is saved to. When I open the folder from windows the picture appears but when locating via the photo print program the image is not there. So then I tried another window program to print pictures from and when I printed it the entire image was black and white, not black and white with blue effects for the eyes (it's my cat). Why is this happening? Is it becasue the file is PNG? I just saved it to my USB and I am going to try bringing it to CVS, but I am not sure if that will work.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved this to the AirPrint section, where I think it will receive better attention.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts