What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not happy with new Canon MG5320 at all... are the e-HPs any better?

Dhenzey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have the AirPrint working with my iPad 2 but having problems finding an app that will let me print photos or PDFs without doing odd things to them. I just want to print something the actual size it is and with decent color quality The PDFs printed thru PrintnShare are using very bizarre colors and sometimes are smaller than actual size. No logic to me as to why they are sometimes smaller.

Printing photos from iPhoto library look the best in terms of quality, but they end up cutting off some of the image. Printing from Canon's EasyPhoto wants to fill the page of an 11.5 X 8.5 page if I am not printing on small photo paper (such as drafts) and the colors are washed out. Printing from PhotoStudio HD looks fair but they also make the image fill the sheet of paper... when I want it to print the actual size of the image.

Am I likely to have the same issues with an HP that is designed for AirPrint or no? It is not like I will need to do this alot, but just thought that I would ask if this is worth me taking the Canon back and getting one of the HPs.

Most reactions

Latest posts