What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preordered online, but got it today instead!

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I preordered my white iPad mini wifi 16 GB online at 3:30 am central time, and the shipping was already 2 weeks later! Today I went to class, it let out an hour after the apple store opened, so i figured I'd try my luck at the local apple store. They were out of 16 GB both white and black and didn't have any 3G models in stock but they did have a 32GB white wifi, and I couldn't pass it up. I love it! If it had a retina display, the specs of the iPad 3 or 4, and the same 10 hr battery life, I'd use this one more often than the iPad 3. But for now each has its purpose.

I love it so much! So happy! :D

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cool.

I saw on a box that it requires itunes 11? Is that true?

richardcb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did the same! Found my pre-order mini had been shifted back another week so went out today and bought one. Got home and cancelled the Apple order. Job done!

OP
Sonicrobby

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Cool.

I saw on a box that it requires itunes 11? Is that true?

Don't think so, I'm on iTunes 10.7 and I put my music on the iPad just fine :)

Most reactions