What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the hunt for an iPad 2.

hoshnasi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The title is funny to me because I'm sitting at my desk looking at sealed white 32 gb Verizon iPad... However, that is not the one I want :(

Long story short, waited for hours at the mall today, was the second to last to get a chance to purchase. Only one option. White, 32 GB Verizon. I couldn't go home after being offered a chance to purchase an iPad so I bought one, just one. I realized I had wasted some money on the 3g, since I am a TMobile customer and can tether 4g.

So, the iPad I purchased today is up on eBay and I will attempt to buy the one I really want... Black 32gb just wifi next week, or whenever they come back in stock.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you already tethering on your TMobile contract? Some service providers are charging extra for tethering contracts so it might be wise to check to see if TMobile do in the part of the world where you live.

In the UK it's a mixed picture with some providers charging and others not. Even those who have a fixed data amount per month are being charged extra, which is strange when they can't go beyond what they've paid for.

Tim
Scotland

OP
H

hoshnasi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tether off and on, have no been charged yet. I do have the my touch 4g and matching unlimited data plan.

Are you already tethering on your TMobile contract? Some service providers are charging extra for tethering contracts so it might be wise to check to see if TMobile do in the part of the world where you live.

In the UK it's a mixed picture with some providers charging and others not. Even those who have a fixed data amount per month are being charged extra, which is strange when they can't go beyond what they've paid for.

Tim
Scotland

Sent from my HTC Glacier

Most reactions

Latest posts