What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powering off?

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I power off and the moving or loading circle only takes couple of seconds it turns off properly. Sometimes when I power off and the moving moving circle takes longer and turns off it doesn't really turn it off because when I power on again the loading circle is there again powering off. Only then it turns it off. It's like two attempts before it powers off. Why is that? Thanks

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It can happen at times,not very unusual,well not at least to me as it happened a few times when my iPad was first purchased,but it doesn't happen anymore. I am not aware of the reason though,but it doesn't really seem to hurt except that it happens when you try to shut it off before going to bed and in the morning you wakeup to see that circle still spinning and finally turns off.

Nothing to freakout really. But lets see what the wise people has to say about this. :)

OP
H

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You're right, I don't see any negative effect. I'll just ignore it then as it only happens every once in a while, thanks.

zoran601

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Powering off takes too long - stack

A little circle is rotating for about 15 min now and I can not do anything with it, neither completely shut it down nor wake it up. Who knows how long it might go like this and what to do?
Thanks

phylliskb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just found out what to do from another forum. Hold down the on/off button simultaneously with the home button. Eventually, you'll see the apple logo. let it turn on and you're good to go.

Most reactions

Latest posts