What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is an out of date photo of Morgan, the cat with feline leukemia that I rescued in the fall of last year and found a home for with neighbors who rescued a cat that my husband and I adopted (Bart) a couple of years before. She's gained a lot more weight and her features are far more rounded. Because I was her savior, we bonded very quickly. She's quite a well-behaved, considerate, affectionate, and a very social kitty.

Because she's only two doors down from my apartment on my floor, I get to see Morgan every 4-7 weeks. My neighbor, the mom in the family, offered to let me see her this week.

It's always great to see Morgan, the miracle sweetie who was less than 24 hours from being euthanized if my neighbors hadn't adopted her. Morgan's family adores her, and she bonded immediately with her family members.

When I rescued her, one of the tests indicated that while she'd been exposed to the virus, her body was actively fighting it. The vet said that it would take 6 months for symptoms to appear, and it's been 6 months and she continues to be symptom free. Her life expectancy is about 5 years, and that's 5 years more than my husband and I could have given her in a household with 2 other cats.

Seeing her alive is such a joy.

I'm so lucky to have such big-hearted neighbors, especially people who understand how very sensitive she is to changes in her routine. They are taking great care of her.

I made at least one right decision in 2012.

That is a great story and a happy looking cat, Morgan should stop by these forums more often!

I too had a rescue cat who eventually died last year after many years with me. We had a great time together and I think I took more satisfaction from giving a rescue cat a home than I could have if she hadn't been a rescue.....boy was she spoilt to make up for all the bad times!

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is an out of date photo of Morgan, the cat with feline leukemia that I rescued in the fall of last year and found a home for with neighbors who rescued a cat that my husband and I adopted (Bart) a couple of years before. She's gained a lot more weight and her features are far more rounded. Because I was her savior, we bonded very quickly. She's quite a well-behaved, considerate, affectionate, and a very social kitty.

Because she's only two doors down from my apartment on my floor, I get to see Morgan every 4-7 weeks. My neighbor, the mom in the family, offered to let me see her this week.

It's always great to see Morgan, the miracle sweetie who was less than 24 hours from being euthanized if my neighbors hadn't adopted her. Morgan's family adores her, and she bonded immediately with her family members.

When I rescued her, one of the tests indicated that while she'd been exposed to the virus, her body was actively fighting it. The vet said that it would take 6 months for symptoms to appear, and it's been 6 months and she continues to be symptom free. Her life expectancy is about 5 years, and that's 5 years more than my husband and I could have given her in a household with 2 other cats.

Seeing her alive is such a joy.

I'm so lucky to have such big-hearted neighbors, especially people who understand how very sensitive she is to changes in her routine. They are taking great care of her.

I made at least one right decision in 2012.

That is just a wonderful story Asharp. Put a little tear in my eye when I was reading it! The kitty is beautiful and what a joy to see it growing in such a loving and caring environment! :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RIP Pixie.

Most of mine are rescue. My brother posted a photo of his two new puppies. Definitely not rescue.
Pomeranian puppies. Now I'm jealous.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Attachments

• image-2416460925.jpg
    image-2416460925.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 183

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
RIP Pixie.

Most of mine are rescue. My brother posted a photo of his two new puppies. Definitely not rescue.

Oh Hayles! How gorgeous are they.....I want a cuddle too! ;)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
RIP Pixie.

What cute little pups...they look like little snowballs of fluff!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My mum used to breed poms. I've loved them ever since. I've had one since a child. Pixie was our first one. He was bright orange. Then came Sooty (grey) and Sindy (dark orange). Sindy came with us to UK. She was my baby. She came with me when I left home with hubby. She lived until she was 17 nearly 18 years old. Then came George, he was champagne coloured. Now I have Star. I've loved them all. They all had different natures. They think they own the household but only if the cats allow him to. Hee Hee.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-2650862163.jpg
    image-2650862163.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 177

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lexi loves gardening...,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 185

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
She sure does, she is growing up real fast!

The Archangel
Not fast enough Gabriel....lol. Looking forward to the time when she does what she is told and is not quite so destructive lol:-/

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doesn't want me to play Clash of Clans. Babe just wants to be carried like a baby.
image-138108777.jpg

Attachments

• image-1200009717.jpg
    image-1200009717.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 168
  • image-380235383.jpg
    image-380235383.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 170

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Baboy - Filipino word for pig. Hence, the name BABe.
Thought of naming her Bacon or Porkchop but that sounds demeaning.
Born on May 18 this year. A potbelly pig.
Sweetest pet i ever had because she really wants to snuggle when she feels sleepy.
Loves to sleep on your chest. Will climb on top of you just to sleep.
The best thing, she listens and obeys basic commands like stay, sit down, come, and the word no.
Babe loves to play chase too.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow, I love your pig Quake. I haven't seen you for ages? I loved the film Babe. My dad used to have pigs on our farm in South Africa. They are said to be our close relatives and very intelligent.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts