What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What's up Amy with your dog? I wasn't able to see the video. Are you thinking seizures? My dog has them. She's on medication.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Reaction score
mollysmom said:
What's up Amy with your dog? I wasn't able to see the video. Are you thinking seizures? My dog has them. She's on medication.

She drags her legs across the floor scratches her head then starts coughing

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmmmm....I don't know. I'd have to see it, but its certainly worth a trip to the vet just to make sure. How often does she do that?

Reaction score
mollysmom said:
Hmmmmm....I don't know. I'd have to see it, but its certainly worth a trip to the vet just to make sure. How often does she do that?

She does if every day mostly

Chantelle310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting Lazier than ever now that it's starting to get cold outside... (what a life)

Attachments

• image-2146648414.jpg
    image-2146648414.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 113

dadnmad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amy Rose The Hedgehog said:
She drags her legs across the floor scratches her head then starts coughing

Hi Amy, my moms dog used to do a similar thing, turned out to be an allergy, kinda k9 hay fever. Homeopathic meds are out there now & very good...good luck sweet, & I hope all gets better. Bobby

still an ipad 1 man & ain't apples *****.

Reaction score
dadnmad said:
Hi Amy, my moms dog used to do a similar thing, turned out to be an allergy, kinda k9 hay fever. Homeopathic meds are out there now & very good...good luck sweet, & I hope all gets better. Bobby

Thanks for the advice!!! :)

dadnmad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody know if their is any possibility that a 2 year old Bearded dragon's tale will grow back. We adopted one from a previous bad owner who's dog had bitten it in half. Any help or advice greatly appreciated. Peace.

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dadnmad said:
Anybody know if their is any possibility that a 2 year old Bearded dragon's tale will grow back. We adopted one from a previous bad owner who's dog had bitten it in half. Any help or advice greatly appreciated. Peace.

Where are you based, best thing would be to take it to a reptile vet to see how bad the damage is.

If it is a young one the tail will continue to grow but it cannot regrow the lost section unfortunately.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

dadnmad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
darkangelwitch said:
Where are you based, best thing would be to take it to a reptile vet to see how bad the damage is.

If it is a young one the tail will continue to grow but it cannot regrow the lost section unfortunately.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Took him to 2 different vets, & they both said that they would need to operate to see the extent of the damage, but I get the feeling that their both motivated by money. The reason I think that is because on any of the websites I've checked, they reckon that an X-ray is the obvious route to take.

Most reactions

Latest posts