What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Blast! Another wash day :( Just 'cos they named me Bundaberg after that great Queensland rum doesn't mean I need this rum deal!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431936548.642319.jpg

Ah but I got my own back that very afternoon:)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431936623.045215.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure Bundy doesn't realize that getting his own back will mean the early return of the dreaded wash day.;)

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cute little guys! Priss (is it short for Priscilla?) looks really laid back. I love the one of the rabbit trying to camouflage his food bowl:)
Andrew

No it's just Priss, came from the character in Blade Runner played by Darryl Hanna (except with an extra s).

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They bought me this "toy" at the supermarket. It's a stupid plastic chook with a weird squawk.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438837038.893637.jpg

I HATE IT!
Bundaberg

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I now have two labradoodles. They are a brother and sister rescued from an owner whose female ate one of them and she couldn't handle bringing up the other 6 puppies by hand. My girl is a very curly black poodle lookalike and Scooby, her brother, is more a multicoloured brown and golden labrador. Both gorgeous.

Most reactions

Latest posts